Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Box

This is a story about a life. In reality life has its good times but it also has the situations that no one hears about.

I have heard the saying "I live in a bubble" many times. Many people tell me that I live in a bubble, and at first I believed them. But in reality I don't live in a bubble, I live in a box. A bubble you can see out of and family, friends and even bystanders can see in. When you are in a bubble you can see all that is going on around you and others can see what is happening with you. The person in the bubble just stays a little farther back from everything than those that don't have one. My life is not like this at all. For some reason I have been living my life in a box for the last 5 or so years of my life. How or when I decided to crawl in I don't know nor can I remember the events leading up to it. But for better or worse this is the place that I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment